Does Your Commercial Business Have a Plan for When Disaster Strikes?
Does Your Business Have a Plan When Disaster Strikes?
Preparedness for an emergency is an essential part of a business operation plan because when business slows, it can cause loss of revenue and additional unforeseen expenses. Among many disasters, many companies have a hard time recovering from the loss of income.
According to the Red Cross, 40 percent of small businesses suffer significantly after a disaster. They shut down and never reopen. SERVPRO offers an Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) free of charge to local businesses in the Florida area. SERVPRO ERPs provide several advantages to your business, including:
SERVPRO offers an Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) free of charge to local businesses around the Florida area. SERVPRO ERPs provide several advantages to your business, including:
- A concise profile document of your business. This profile contains the critical information needed in an emergency & saves time and money if ever needed.
- A description of your facility's details (i.e., shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and vital contact information.)
- A comprehensive guide to getting you back into your building ASAP following a disaster. This guide minimizes the amount of time your business is inactive since you'll have an immediate plan of action.
- An established relationship with SERVPRO as your damage mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of chain of command for work authorization within your company. This identification expedites the process of beginning damage mitigation and restoration for your company, reducing downtime and costs.
SERVPRO ERPs allow your business to have a quick reference of what to do when an emergency happens and how to do it. It only takes a little time to complete and doesn't interfere with your business' current projects. Be assured that you've got a professional industry leader right nearby who's "Ready for whatever happens."